Saturday, September 10, 2005

SMB Nation - What's your Niche

I’m sitting here at lunch listening to Kevin Weilbacher talk about the Auto Dealer niche. Man what a vertical to work with. I've bought enough cars to know that I don't like it. I just don't know if I could get over that to go in and ask them if they want a SBS server. I've got this preconceived notion that they will just try to haggle over ever detail. I mean this is what they do for a living. I just don't think auto dealers are for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eleanor Roosevelt once said "You must do the thing you think you cannot do".

It is a powerful concept. Imagine the boost to your confidence and business savvy abilities if you conquered a car dealer!

Imagine a contract with GM, Honda, Toyota, Ford, etc. for all of their dealers as a result of one successful contract with a local dealership. Who knows?

You can do it!
Mike